Estonian Business School is the first university in Estonia that offers nanodegrees. Nanodegree provides a possibility of self-development through a quick course of master’s degree studies during which the student completes an academic programme consisting of 15 ECTS credits within less than a half-year period.
The difference between completion of a nanodegree programme and other additional training courses is that by obtaining a nanodegree consisting of 15 ECTS credits, the student completes a part of a master’s degree programme.
See all nanodegrees offered by EBS:
Marketing nanodegrees provide an understanding of digital marketing ecosystem and how to create and deliver digital marketing strategies.
Data Management nanodegrees
There are three core areas where data really matters to business: improving decision making, improving operations, and the monetisation of data. The aim of Data Management nanodegrees is to provide knowledge and practical tools how to create and introduce data strategy based on your company's needs.
Finance and Accounting nanodegrees
The aim of Finance and Accounting nanodegrees is to develop the financial knowledge and skills that are necessary for a manager and a specialist while preparing, interpreting and analysing financial statements and communicating financial information to different recipients and stakeholders.
Management and Leadership nanodegrees
Management and Leadership nanodegrees are designed to provide knowledge, understanding and skills to make decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
- Digital Ecosystems
- Leadership in Digital Era
- Entrepreneurship, Intrapreneurship and Innovation Management
- Bachelor degree and minimum 3-year working experience in current field or bachelor degree in business, management, economics
- Master sufficient proficiency in English (B2)
- Passed consultation with EBS consultant
• For EBS alumni or previous EBS continuing education participants (Open University), please use your current EBS account
• For the prospective learner, please fill the registration form and register to the web consultation