TAKE THE LEAD!
Estonian Business School is the first university in Estonia that offers nanodegrees for self-development.
EBS nanodegrees are the Master’s studies learning modules, which are focused on five areas: communication and marketing, data management, finance and accounting, management and leadership, sustainability and green economy. It allows to gain new knowledge and develop skills in certain area in a quick and flexible way. The length of one module is nine weeks.
What is EBS nanodegree and why to choose it?
- A flexible and quick way to gain new knowledge and skills – studying lasts around two months
- Relevance according to the current economic situation
- Constantly improved programmes
- You can focus on one area of your preference
- Grows your competitiveness in the labour market
- You can use your nanodegree as part of a master’s programme at EBS (15 ECTS) – you may acquire a master’s degree by finishing different nanodegrees and core subjects
Expand your network and be part of a like-minded community!
Listen to the EBS podcasts about the nanodegrees here.
EBS will open registration for the new nanodegrees by end of December 2021. Nanodegrees are in English.
Nanodegrees offered by EBS in Spring 2022 - January until May
- Consumers, Society and Culture (on Fridays; period: January, 14 until March, 25)
- Strategic and Operational Value Creation (on Fridays: period: January, 14 until March, 25, fully online)
- Toolkit for the Age of (Too Much) Information (on Saturdays, period: January 15 until March 26)
- Future of Work (March, April, May)
- Financial Reporting Standards versus Managerial Reality (March, April, May)
Nanodegrees coming in autumn 2022 - first half of semester
- Leadership in the Digital Era (mid-August, Sept, mid-Oct)
- Business Innovation Management (mid-August, Sept, mid-Oct)
- Digital Marketing with Google solutions (mid-August, Sept, mid-Oct)
The additional 4 nano degrees will be added here latest in spring 2022
Have at least 3 years of work experience in business, entrepreneurship or economics sector. We value both people and process management experience.
- Sufficient proficiency in English (B2)
- Passed consultation with EBS consultant
• For EBS alumni or previous EBS continuing education participants (Open University), please use your current EBS account in MyEBS.
• For the prospective learner, please write to email@example.com.
• For starting master's studies at EBS, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection of EBS nanodegrees is constantly evolving according to the topics that are currently relevant in the business world and society in general.
Data Management nanodegrees
- Applied Data in the Digital Business World (2020)
- Data Management I (2020)
- Business Technology and Data Analytics (2020)
- Business Intelligence – Applied Quantitative Data Analysis for Quality Improvement (2021)
- Data-Driven and Circular Business Transformations (2021)