EDUCATION OF TOMORROW!
Estonian Business School is the first university in Estonia that offers nanodegrees for self-development.
What is EBS nanodegree and why to choose it?
- A flexible and quick way to gain new knowledge and skills – studing lasts up to five months
- Relevance according to the current economic
- Constantly improved programmes
- You can focus on one area of your preference
- Grows your competitiveness in the labour market
- You can use your nanodegree as part of a master’s programme at EBS (15 ECTS) – you may acquire a master’s degree by finishing different nanodegrees and core subjects
Expand your network and be part of a like-minded community!
Nanodegrees offered by EBS in Spring 2021:
Marketing nanodegrees provide an understanding of digital marketing ecosystem and how to create and deliver digital marketing strategies.
Data Management nanodegrees
There are three core areas where data really matters to business: improving decision making, improving operations, and the monetisation of data. The aim of Data Management nanodegrees is to provide knowledge and practical tools how to create and introduce data strategy based on your company's needs.
Finance and Accounting nanodegrees
The aim of Finance and Accounting nanodegrees is to develop the financial knowledge and skills that are necessary for a manager and a specialist while preparing, interpreting and analysing financial statements and communicating financial information to different recipients and stakeholders.
Management and Leadership nanodegrees
Management and Leadership nanodegrees are designed to provide knowledge, understanding and skills to make decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
- Designing and Implementing Winning Business Models (held in Helsinki campus)
- Doing Business in Asian Markets
- Brain Trust for International Business Development
- Future of Work
- Juhtimine kohalikus omavalitsuses (in Estonian)
- Bachelor degree and minimum 3-year working experience in current field or bachelor degree in business, management, economics
- Master sufficient proficiency in English (B2)
- Passed consultation with EBS consultant
• For EBS alumni or previous EBS continuing education participants (Open University), please use your current EBS account
• For the prospective learner, please write to email@example.com for a consultation.
The selection of EBS nanodegrees is constantly evolving according to the topics that are currently relevant in the business world and society in general.