Professional strategic marketing is the key business function of successful companies. This module will give a thorough understanding of how to gain and sustain competitive advantage with a range of marketing skills and tools. A sound strategy helps to pursue a long term vision. Companies are constantly pushed to designing products and services delivering customer value while not only responding to but also anticipating contextual changes. Well executed pricing strategies enable to capture created value for the firm and stick to value-based pricing. Customer is the focal point of all marketing decisions and creating meaningful customer experiences is a complicated task in a cluttered and competitive economy. Rigorous measurement and usage of agreed metrics is inevitable to avoid just pleasing and entertaining the customers while sacrificing the profit of the company.
The primary target group for this module is marketing specialists who are in career transition to managerial positions with higher strategic responsibilities, managers of SMBs who have relied mainly on organic growth so far and seek to take a more rigorous and controlled approach to marketing, and master students specializing in marketing.
The module topics are delivered by faculty of EBS and renowned international teachers and specialists with solid track record in their respective areas.
The objective of this module is to provide a thorough understanding of strategic marketing and its crucial components and give a practical learning experience in real time marketing decisions-making.
Subjects within the nanodegree
- Strategic Marketing (3 ECTS)
- New Product Development (3 ECTS)
- Performance Measurement (3 ECTS)
- Customer Experience Management (3 ECTS)
- Pricing (3 ECTS)
Upon completion of this nano degree, you acquire the following knowledge and skills:
- Understand a variety of foundational and contemporary marketing concepts and principles to design and execute a strategic marketing plan
- Know how to develop competitive advantage through the drivers of shareholder value to match organisation’s distinctive capabilities with valuable opportunities
- Understand data-driven marketing approach to make evidence-based decisions in a wide range of complex marketing and business-related contexts
- Are able to develop and apply marketing metrics to establish the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Are able to apply a range of constructs, frameworks and tools to create, analyse, and take to market new products
- Understand the concept of customer experience and how to design and manage customer interactions
- Understands the concept of pricing as value creation tool and are able to plan and create relevant pricing strategies
- Communicate complex marketing ideas professionally and present marketing solutions in a convincing way in a broad set of personal and group contexts
Price for the full module: 2250 euros per participant
10% discount applies for alumni.
If you pay by two or more installments, there is an additional charge of 35 euros added to the total sum.
Beginning of the module
End of the module