Our innovative one-year MBA programme helps you to grow professionally and personally independent of where you stand in your career and your life. We will help you find balance among professional, educational and personal goals.
Why choose this programme?
- Build a strong foundation in key areas of business
- Learn and grow with peers
- Navigate through the latest management tools
Click here for a two-year MBA programme
- Holds a non-business master's degree, 240 ECTS bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification
- Has at least 3 years of management or team-lead experience. We value both people and process management experience. Please include this information in your CV
- Holds sufficient proficiency in English (B2). We offer some courses both in English and Estonian but we expect you to be ready to study in English.
- Demonstrates their drive in a catchy application
If you are excited about our program and wish to learn from and contribute to EBS community then you are ready to apply. We have gathered everything you need for a painless application process here.
Tuition and financing options
- EU residents can pay the tuition fee either by semester or divide it up to two installments per semester (35 EUR processing fee applies for installments)
- Non-EU residents must pay the tuition fee in full for the whole program.
If you are a resident or a holder of a long-term residence permit in the Republic of Estonia you can pay in several installments by using Study investment.
All candidates who have received a positive admission decision, hence acceptance letter from EBS, can apply for a scholarship. You need to write an official application letter to the Scholarship Committee in order to apply. The mission of the Scholarship Committee is to review and award scholarships. The Scholarship Committee makes the decision based on the applicants’ previous experience. Suitable candidates have an entrepreneurial mindset, excellent grades and experiences outside the classroom.
Please mention the following In your application letter:
- Why do you wish to study at EBS and which programme did you apply for?
- How are you planning to use the knowledge you gain at EBS and which goals have you set for yourself?
- What kind of value will you bring to the classroom and to the studies at EBS?