Our innovative two-year MBA programme develops managers and leaders who ignite and inspire lasting growth in a rapidly developing environment. Our teaching approach and elective nanodegrees provide immersive experience with exceptional education.
Why choose this programme?
- Build a strong foundation in key areas of business
- Learn and grow with peers
- Navigate through the latest management tools
- Master the new era of business management in a selected field
Earn your MBA without interrupting your professional life. You can choose a slower pace or find an accelerated option to best suit your personal and professional needs.
- Non-business 180 ECTS bachelor degree or an equivalent qualification
- Have at least 3 years of management or team-lead experience. We value both people and process management experience. Show us that in your submitted CV
- Master sufficient proficiency in English (B2). We offer some courses both in English and Estonian but we expect you to be ready to study in English.
- Demonstrate their drive in a catchy application
Core programme of our MBA gives you a solid foundation in organisational economics and financial performance, teaches you how to really organize and manage organisations, and communicates and trains the value of responsible leadership and interpersonal skills. On top of that solid backbone, you can build solid muscle by choosing elective nanodegrees from a wide selection and design the path of your curriculum yourself. Our top-notch elective nanodegrees, that are taught by top-tier faculty and established industry professionals, allow you to master a chosen field of business management. We shall provide you with skills, tools, knowledge and confidence to make informed decisions in the challenging technology-driven global business setting. We work with real-life examples in a team centred learning and teaching setting. The programme consists of main subjects (45 ECTS), graduation module (15 ECTS) and elective nanodegrees (60 ECTS).
Academic year 1
General Management Module 15 ECTS
Organizing Module 15 ECTS
Graduation Capstone I: Coaching 3 ECTS
Total fall semester year 1: 33 ECTS
Controlling Module 15 ECTS
Nanodegree 15 ECTS
Total spring semester year 1: 30 ECTS
Academic year 2
Here you have a chance to choose 2 nanodegrees or spend a semester in one of the 60 partner universities.
Total fall semester year 2: 30 ECTS
Total Spring semester year 2: 27 ECTS
Estonian Business School is the first university in Estonia that offers nanodegrees. Nanodegree provides a possibility of self-development through a quick course of master’s degree studies during which the student completes an academic programme consisting of 15 ECTS credits within less than a half-year period.
The difference between completion of a nanodegree programme and other additional training courses is that by obtaining a nanodegree consisting of 15 ECTS credits, the student completes a part of a master’s degree programme.
You can choose a total of 60 ECTS worth of nanodegrees in the two-year MBA programme.
Marketing nanodegrees provide an understanding of digital marketing ecosystem and how to create and deliver digital marketing strategies.
There are three core areas where data really matters to business: improving decision making, improving operations, and the monetization of data. The aim of this nano degree is to provide knowledge and practical tools how to create and introduce data strategy based on your company's needs.
Finance and Accounting
The aim of finance and accounting nanodegrees is to develop the financial knowledge and skills that are necessary for a manager and a specialist while preparing, interpreting and analysing financial statements and communicating financial information to different recipients and stakeholders.
Management and Leadership
Management and Leadership nanodegrees are designed to provide knowledge, understanding and skills to make decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
- Leading Change: My Organisation as a Frontrunner
- Digital Ecosystems
- Leadership in Digital Era
- Entrepreneurship, Intrapreneurship and Innovation Management
You are welcome to apply if you are excited about our programme and wish to learn from and contribute to EBS community. We have gathered everything you need for an easy application process here.
Tuition and financing solutions
Please find the tuition fees for study year 2020/2021 here.
- EU residents can pay the tuition fee either by semester or divide it up to two installments per semester (35 EUR processing fee applies for installments)
- Non-EU residents must pay tuition fee in full for the whole study year that is 6200€ for the first study year and 7000€ for the second study year.
If you are a resident or a holder of a long-term residence permit in the Republic of Estonia you can pay in several installments by using Study Investment.
All the candidates, who have received the positive admission decision, hence acceptance letter from EBS, can apply for a scholarship. In order to apply, you need to write an official application letter to the Scholarship Committee. The mission of the Scholarship Committee is to review and award scholarships. The Scholarship Committee makes the decision based on the applicants’ previous experience. Suitable candidates have an entrepreneurial mindset, excellent grades and experiences outside the classroom.
In the application letter the candidate should mention:
- Why do they want to study at EBS and which programme did they apply for?
- How are they planning to use the knowledge they gain here and which goals have they set for themselves?
- What kind of value will they bring to the classroom and to the studies here?
In EBS, the scholarship gives a discount on the tuition fee. Depending on the decision of the admission committee it can give a 25%, 50%, 75% discount of the tuition fee.
Scholarships are awarded once a year in August. Please send your application to email@example.com by the 10th of July.
Application round for the study year 2020/2021 opens.
Studies start in Autumn 2020.