We look forward to learning about you through your application to Estonian Business School. Here you'll find a detailed explanation of the admission process to EBS and admission requirements for international students. First-year applicants and transfer students both have to go through the admission process.
All the international students have to apply through online admission platform DreamApply. Educational documents and admission information is processed only together with the application in DreamApply and after application fee payment.
While academic accomplishment is important, the Admission Committee is interested in learning more about your personal qualities and talents, extracurricular activities, and personal interests. We encourage you to share with us who you are and what if meaningful for you. This information will help us to understand how you expect to make the most of your time in EBS and how we can help you grow.
Application process for international students
Step 1: Online application in DreamApply
- Create an account in DreamApply
- The applicant has to submit the application in DreamApply and upload all relevant documents. In order to submit the application account in DreamApply has to be created. If you need guidance regarding DreamApply system, please follow the Applicant Help page.
- All the communication regarding your application will be done via DreamApply system.
- Fill out the application form
- The application enables you to introduce yourself to the admission committee and gives the first impression. EBS values different backgrounds of students and is committed to creating an international learning environment.
- In the application, you will be asked about your educational and professional experience, goals and future perspectives. We will also ask you to highlight why are you interested in the chosen program and attending EBS.
- Upload your documents
- Previous education documents (certificate/diploma and grade transcript)
- Proof of sufficient language level (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge). Check the language requirements and waivers under frequently asked questions.
- Passport copy
- Please keep in mind that in order to qualify for the studies in EBS an applicant has to have at least 60% of the highest possible GPA
- If your final documents are not available yet, then upload your most recent academic transcripts in English.
Step 2: Application fee payment
The application fee is 120€ and it allows the applicant to apply for 2 programs during one application round. Application and relevant documents will be processed only after the application fee is received.
The application fee invoice will be sent via DreamApply after admission team has received your application. Please keep in mind that the invoice is not generated automatically.
The application fee is non-refundable.
Step 3: Send your educational documents to EBS
We would ask you to send us:
- Notarized/certified educational documents
- Scanned copy of your passport or another identification document
Education documents that are required:
- Bachelor level - Higher Secondary Education diploma and examination results
- Master-level - Bachelor diploma with the academic transcript
- For Doctoral studies please check the requirements here.
All education documents sent to us have to be officially certified. The purpose of certifying/notarizing is to ensure the authenticity of the original document.
A certified/notarized translation is a translation of an original document into English done by a certified translator, confirmed by a notary or issued by the educational institution who issued the original document.
If your institution where you obtained education does not provide your documents in English, you need an official notarized translation of the certificates into English. Please note that the application documents will not be returned.
Send your educational documents to EBS to the following address:
Admissions and Studies Office,
A. Lauteri street 3, room 103, 10114, Tallinn, Estonia
To whom: EBS admission team
As it can take the Estonian ENIC/NARIC centre at least a month to evaluate educational documents, we kindly ask you to make sure you send your documents before the admission deadline.
Step 4: Admission interview
The interview will be scheduled individually with every applicant and it takes around 20 minutes. The interview will be conducted in English.
The aim of the interview is to get to know more about the applicant. We expect you to share your story, journey towards EBS and your future aspirations.
We evaluate the admission interview based on 3 criteria:
This interview is also your opportunity to ask questions from our admission committee about EBS. We encourage you to ask your questions during the interview.
Step 5: Admission decision
Once the student has sent all necessary documents for applying, has proven proficiency in English and has successfully passed the entrance process (incl. interview) the Admissions Committee will decide upon the student's admission.
If the applicant has passed the admission interview with a positive result but has not fulfilled all the requirements yet.
The final acceptance letter will be issued after the admission process is over.
The acceptance letter is sent to an applicant, who:
- has sent all the required documents to EBS and received a positive evaluation from Estonian ENIC/NARIC center
- has successfully passed admission interview
- has confirmed their study offer in DreamApply system
- has paid the tuition fee according to the invoice.
Step 6: Tuition fee & study contract
After being accepted the student will be issued the tuition fee invoice for one academic year. The tuition fee invoice will be sent via email.
Application round for study year 2024/2025 opened in DreamApply.
The application deadline for non-EU applicants in DreamApply for the study year 2024/2025.
The application deadline for study year 2024/2025 for applicants from EU/EAA countries, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, Canada, and Japan.