Our innovative one-year MBA programme helps you to grow professionally and personally independent of where you stand in your career and your life. We will help you find balance among professional, educational and personal goals.
Why choose this programme?
- Build a strong foundation in key areas of business
- Learn and grow with peers
- Navigate through the latest management tools
Earn your MBA without interrupting your professional life. You can choose a slower pace or find an accelerated option to best suit your personal and professional needs.
Click here for a two-year MBA programme
The application deadline for Estonian applicants in SAIS and Finnish applicants in DreamApply.
The admission interviews take place at EBS Tallinn campus or online.
START OF STUDIES
Master's students Bootcamp and first study session takes place on 27-28.08.2023
If you are excited about our program and wish to learn from and contribute to EBS community then you are ready to apply. We have gathered everything you need for a painless application process here.
- Holds a non-business master's degree, 240 ECTS bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification
- Has at least 3 years of management or team-lead experience. We value both people and process management experience. Please include this information in your CV
- Holds sufficient proficiency in English (B2). We offer some courses both in English and Estonian but we expect you to be ready to study in English.
- Demonstrates their drive in a catchy application
Tuition and financing options
Please find the tuition fees for study year 2022/2023 here.
EU residents can pay the tuition fee either by semester or divide it up to two installments per semester (35 EUR processing fee applies for installments)
If you are a resident or a holder of a long-term residence permit in the Republic of Estonia you can pay in several installments by using Study investment.
EBS awards the Scholarships to Bachelor, Master´s and Doctoral first-year students, whose previous academic achievements, study motivation, social engagement and ambition are considered particularly worth recognition. EBS awards scholarships to the applicants, who enrich the learning experience of their fellow students.
All the applicants, who have received the positive admission decision (conditional acceptance or acceptance) are considered for outstanding applicants scholarship.
How to apply for the scholarship:
- when applying for the scholarship you are given a case study to solve. This creative task will require you to demonstrate your management competencies as well as your ability to analyse information.
- please find the case study here.
- the length of the case study solution is maximum 1 A4.
- to apply the solution has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th of July.
Criteria for the scholarship:
- when awarding the scholarship submitted application (in SAIS/DreamApply) and the results of the admission interview are also considered. The evaluation criteria: motivation, ambition, argumentation.
- the scholarship is awarded for one academic year and is the partial or full refund of the tuition fee.
- the scholarships will be awarded by the 25th of July.