We hope that online studies are going well and you have managed to set a working daily routine for yourselves in these turbulent times. Despite this spring being very different from others, life still goes on and we truly hope to see many of you continue your studies at Estonian Business School this fall, either in Tallinn or Helsinki campus. We have listed important dates and information regarding admissions to Estonian Business School below.
Admission process to EBS
- International applicants can apply to EBS (Tallinn and Helsinki campus) through DreamApply platform.
- The deadlines to apply for studies at EBS are the following:
o Non-EU applicants – 1 April 2020
o Finnish applicants – 25 May 2020 or 7 July 2020
o Applicants from EU/EAA countries, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, USA, Canada, and Japan – 1 June 2020
- Please see EBS website for information about available programmes.
- For more information about the admission process, deadlines and requirements, please visit admissions page.
- For non-EU applicants, who already submitted their application in DreamApply – we accept copies of your documents and proof of English tests until 1 May 2020.
- For Finnish applicants: in case you didn’t manage to take state exams, you can take entrance exams at EBS. Entrance exams information will be sent to you after you submit your application in DreamApply.
- Admission interviews take place as planned via online channels.
- The official immatriculation takes place when you have received your gradution documents high school diploma, as it is a prerequisite to continuing studies in university.
Studies at EBS have been transferred to online channels since 16 March 2020 and the university is ready to continue in this format until any further official decisions made by the Government of Republic of Estonia.
Please feel free to contact us (email@example.com) in case you have any questions regarding the admissions process and studying at EBS!