The study programme is intended for someone who wishes to wisely enter the world of business, create their own business or supplement already existing business knowledge, and provides the opportunity to continue their studies in Master’s study.
Upon completing the study programme you will receive actual experience in starting and developing a business, and specialise during daytime studies in the direction of technology business, creative business, or professional sales. Session-based students will be able to study subjects in the direction of specialisation in the form of electives.
The Entrepreneurship and Business Administration programme is taught only in Estonian. For more information about the programme in Estonian click HERE.
Why the Entrepreneurship and Business Administration study programme?
- Under the guidance of lecturers and working together with your fellow students, you will be free to create a student business during your first semester of daytime studies.
- You will get to know the peculiarities of start-up entrepreneurship and e-business and digital marketing.
- Together with fellow students possessing work experience you be searching for solutions to business related challenges during session-based studies.
- Lecturers, who are also specialists in their field, help students to acquire broad knowledge regarding economics and business and to find solutions to the most common management challenges.
- Modern teaching methods are supported by the cloud-based e-learning platform Canvas, which is used by many of the top universities around the world.
- Studying takes place, for the most part, in small study groups (not more than 35 students) and each student is advised in study organisation related questions by a personal study consultant.
Graduate’s work related profile
Graduates of the programme operate as entrepreneurs or as small company managers, as well as business project developers and specialists in positions requiring knowledge of entrepreneurship and the economy. The salary of EBS alumni in the field of business and management is, in comparison with graduates from other universities, higher.
The application deadline for Estonian candidates for study year 2019/2020 is the 1st of July, 2019.
Admission interviews in Tallinn 3rd of July 2019.
Start of studies.