Goal of the module
At the end of the fourth module you are able to present a justified growth and expansion plan for an enterprise in the digital era.
Short description of the module
During the fourth module, you will discover new analytical tools for entrepreneurial growth and create business strategies for expansion in the digital era. To achieve the module goal, you will study the principles and theories of strategising for internationalisation. You will experience real-life enterprise problems related to expansion and internationalisation through an internship. In the digital context, you will learn to manage collaboration over distances (remote work, virtual teamwork), platform as business model, crowdfunding and crowdsourcing, international digital marketing, digital networking, etc. On the individual level, you will build habits of positivity, open-mindedness, and compassion in entrepreneurial life. On the team level, you will improve team performance based on lessons learned while empathising with team members' emotions coming from the change.
Core subjects: 27 ECTS
- Financing and managing growth 12 ECTS
- Leading change 12 ECTS
- Internship 3 ECTS
Elective subjects: 6 ECTS
After completing this module you will:
- value different theories, frameworks, best practices for expanding and growing an enterprise in the digital era: strategies for expansion and internationalisation, international law & ethics, marketing & sales strategies for capturing new markets, change management, fundraising, etc.
- present justified growth and expansion plan for an enterprise
- present solution for an organisational problem related to internationalisation as a result of the internship
- improve team performance based on lessons learned
- build habits of positivity, open-mindedness, and compassion for the entrepreneurial life
- develop further competencies needed in the process of expanding and growing