Goal of the module
At the end of the second module, you are able to present a plan of a functioning enterprise integrating essential aspects of law, responsible business, finances, management, etc. in the digital era.
Short description of the module
During the second module, you will experience the launching phase of the entrepreneurial lifecycle in the digital era. The focus of this module is to develop your analytical mindset for strategising. As a result, you will understand the essential aspects of establishing and running a functioning enterprise. To achieve the module goal, you will learn the principles and theories of entrepreneurship, law, ethics, marketing & communication, leadership, management accounting, etc. In the digital context, you will understand how digital tools help you to launch your business in a more effective way - for example, using digital tools for marketing, sales, understanding your customer behaviour, etc. You will experience the daily life of a real enterprise through an internship. On the individual level, you will continue developing your entrepreneurial competencies through self-reflection and revision of your personal development plan. On the team level, you will practice leveraging team diversity.
Core subjects: 27 ECTS
- Launching minimum viable product 12 ECTS
- Designing effective business organisation 12 ECTS
- Internship 3 ECTS
Elective subjects: 6 ECTS
Beginning of the module
End of the module
After completing this module you will:
- value different theories, frameworks, best practices for launching a functioning enterprise in the digital era: financial planning, management accounting, pricing, consumer behaviour, corporate governance, intellectual property, talent management, strategic partnership, risk management, etc.
- create a concept of a functioning enterprise
- propose solutions to real-life problems of an enterprise as a result of the internship
- analyse your teams' strengths and weaknesses
- revise the initial personal development plan based on your entrepreneurial strengths and weaknesses
- develop further the transferable competencies needed in the process of launching an enterprise