The future of work is changing rapidly due to digitalisation, which means that leaders should more than ever be comfortable in dealing with uncertainty and adapting to the changing market and customer needs. Also, the concept of leadership in itself is changing because of the complexity of problems we’re facing. From top-down approach towards more horizontal collaborative and self-leading teams who are able to adapt swiftly and more creatively, building on each other's strengths and diversity.
This module is designed to provide knowledge, understanding and skills for leadership positions in the era of digital transformation and rapid technological change. The competencies that are focused on as learning objectives are:
- Growth mindset
- Communication and Collaboration
- Social and cultural awareness
Subjects within the nanodegree
- Leadership and Management Concepts (3 ECTS) 21.08.20; 4.09.20; 2.10.20; 30.10.20
- Creative and Playful Leadership (3 ECTS) 18.09.20 and 16.10.20
- Communicating and Presenting with Impact (3 ECTS) 13.11.20 and 27.11.20
- Managing diverse and global teams (3 ECTS) 21.09.20; 4.09.20; 2.10.20 and 30.10.20
- Capstone project (3 ECTS) 16.10.20; 13.11.20 and 11.12.20;
Upon completion of this nanodegree, you will acquire the following knowledge and skills:
- Be ready to implement best leadership and team management practices in modern business organisations
- Practice leadership skills in global business environments
- Combine the present theoretical concepts with the analysis of future trends in digital era
Price for the full module: 2250 €
10% discount applies for alumni.
It is possible to buy each course separately.
Paying in two or more parts 35 € will be added to the total sum.
- Basic understanding of and passion for leadership and management
- Bachelor degree and minimum 3-year working experience in the business, management, HRM
or bachelor degree in business, management, economics
- Master sufficient proficiency in English (B2)
- send us CV or LinkedIn profile
- Passed consultation with EBS consultant
EBS alumni can go to my.ebs.ee and add the full module or course into the cart.
Registration and shop
For EBS alumni or previous open university participants, please use your current EBS account (previously named OIS account). If you do not remember it contact with email@example.com
For the prospective learner, please fill the registration form and register to the consultation
Beginning of module
End of module