The future of work is changing rapidly due to digitalisation, which means that leaders should more than ever be comfortable in dealing with uncertainty and adapting to the changing market and customer needs. Also, the concept of leadership in itself is changing because of the complexity of problems we’re facing. From top-down approach towards more horizontal collaborative and self-leading teams who are able to adapt swiftly and more creatively, building on each other's strengths and diversity.
This module is designed to provide knowledge, understanding and skills for leadership positions in the era of digital transformation and rapid technological change. The competencies that are focused on as learning objectives are:
- Growth mindset
- Communication and Collaboration
- Social and cultural awareness
Subjects within the nanodegree
- Leadership and Organisation (3 ECTS)
- Creative and Playful Leadership (3 ECTS)
- Communicating and Presenting with Impact (3 ECTS)
- Managing diverse and global teams (3 ECTS)
- Capstone project (3 ECTS)
Upon completion of this nanodegree, you will acquire the following knowledge and skills:
- Be ready to implement best leadership and team management practices in modern business organisations
- Practice leadership skills in global business environments
- Combine the present theoretical concepts with the analysis of future trends in digital era
Price for the full module: 2250 euros per participant
10% discount applies for alumni.
If you pay by two or more installments, there is an additional charge of 35 euros added to the total sum.
Beginning of module
End of module