Digital Innovation and Transformations microdegree programme starts
Digitalisation efforts are often a complicated process, not only do you need to convince decision-makers and staff. You also need to identify which processes can be digitalized. Therefore, it is much easier to think about digitalisation as a transformation.
This 9-week microdegree programme Digital Innovation and Transformations is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills needed to navigate the fast-paced digital landscape and drive innovation in their organizations. Through a combination of theoretical concepts, practical exercises, and real-world case studies, participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of digital transformation and its impact on various industries and sectors.
Programme is focused on digital innovation and transformations, where participants will gain practical experience in implementing digital projects and driving organizational development. Through three courses covering topics such as developing digital innovation strategies, process management principles, change management tools and practices, and the use of new technologies, participants will be equipped to analyze business processes, identify areas for digitalization, validate innovation solutions, and apply change management methods. Graduates of the micro-degree program will receive a certificate, and the credits earned can be counted towards a master's degree.
The Digital Innovation and Transformations program is designed for:
- Key personnel and strategic decision-makers in companies aiming to implement digital transformations to gain a competitive edge and increase profitability.
- IT specialists looking to enhance their skills and learn new digital technologies to better address their company's digital challenges.
- Marketing and sales teams interested in leveraging digital channels to promote their brand and increase sales.
- Production and service teams aiming to understand how digital technology can improve the production, delivery, and quality of their products and services.
- In conclusion, our new micro-degree program is beneficial for anyone seeking to enhance their digital knowledge and skills and maximize their company's digital potential. By completing the program, participants can improve company performance, increase competitiveness, and gain new skills for personal and career development. Investing in this training is an investment in the future, preparing participants for success in future job roles that may not even exist yet.
Microdegree programme will be held on the period August 24, until October 20, 2023. Lectures and seminars take place every second week on Fridays and Saturdays between 10:00-17:15, except first day (24.08)
Learning takes place together with EBS master's students, and in addition to the lecture days mentioned in the program, the volume of the programme also requires independent work between active class sessions.
Registration opens in my.ebs.ee on July 1, 2023.
Registration for the program is open until August 15 or until the end of free seats.
To save your seat, we recommend that you have an online conversation with an EBS representative before going on summer vacation! Book an appointment here. (there are no interviews between July 15- August 8). The registration on my.ebs.ee will be opened on July Participants are expected to have completed higher education and speak English at a minimum level of B2. Additional information: email@example.com
The early bird price of €2500 is valid until August 7.
From August 8, the price for non-students is €2700.