2023 EBS International Summer School on Digitalization and Sustainability
The Estonian Business School is excited to announce that admissions are now open for our third annual International Summer School. A one-week school is planned for 14-18 August, with the first four days in Tallinn, Estonia, and the final day, 18 August, at our campus in Helsinki, Finland.
EBS brings together students and speakers from all over the world, allowing for the exchange of ideas on two of the megatrends that change modern societies: digitalization and sustainability. The challenge of a so-called “twin transition” is clear: the world needs to digitalize to take advantage of the vast advances in digital products, but this needs to be accomplished in a sustainable fashion.
- General admission price: 990 Euros. Price includes tuition fee, study materials, a transcript of record, and certificate.
- Early bird price: 850 Euros. Your application must be received by 31 May 2023 to qualify for the early-bird price.
- Attendance at the summer school; no credit: 900 Euros
- Online attendance of the entire program with a certificate of attendance: 250 Euros
- One-day online attendance: 90 Euros.
- Full tuition payment is due by 30 June to secure your spot.