Companies lack critical knowledge on how to create an environment for innovation, find and execute innovative ideas, manage change in a rapidly changing economic environment, and bring innovation and creativity into traditional culture of entrepreneurship.
The objective of this nanodegree is to help you become skilled and knowledgeable in the following topics:
- Implementing innovation projects for new business opportunities
- Understanding innovation culture and how to implement and scale it in the organisation
- Leading innovation processes and designing entrepreneurial-minded and sustainably innovative companies
Subjects within the nanodegree
- Search for Business Model. How to conduct a practical innovation project in order to find new business models and potential growth (6 ECTS). Course period 2.09.20- 6.01.21 (every second Wednesday)
- UI/UX and Google Analytics. How user experience can make or break you, practical tools, examples. Google Analytics and data analysis (3 ECTS) Course period 16.09.20- 25.11.20 (every second Wednesday)
- Internal innovation. Different approaches and methods for internal innovation (incl. Design Thinking etc). Discussions over different approaches and methods (3 ECTS) Course period 16.09.20-25.11.20 (every second Wednesday)
- How to develop company’s DNA. Creating an innovation strategy plan and implementing it into the company’s DNA (3 ECTS)
Course period 14.10.20-6.01.21 (Every second Wednesday)
The module provides the following knowledge, skills and attitudes:
- How to design and execute innovation experiments, in order to find solid evidence for new business models
- How to define and validate the problem
- How to prototype and validate the solution (UI/UX and Google Analytics)
- How to measure success
- How to find and implement innovation projects
- How to develop company’s DNA; creating an innovation strategy plan and implementing it into the company’s DNA
10% discount applies for alumni.
It is possible to buy each course separately.
Paying in two or more parts 35 € will be added to the total sum.
- Basic understanding entrepreneurship and interests for innovation projects and new business opportunities
- Bachelor degree and minimum 3-year working experience in the business or entrepreneurship
or bachelor degree in business, management, economics
- Master sufficient proficiency in English (B2)
- send us a CV or LinkedIn profile
- Passed consultation with EBS consultant
EBS alumni can go to my.ebs.ee and add the full module or course into the cart.
- For EBS alumni or previous open university participants who have studied previously in EBS, please use your current EBS account (previously named OIS account). If you do not remember it contact with email@example.com
- For the prospective learner, please fill the registration form and register to the consultation
Beginning of module
End of module