"Learn from the best, get inspired!"
For the very first time, Europe’s most experienced B2B startup accelerator Startup Wise Guys together with Estonian Business School have designed and developed an intensive 11-day summer programme Future Founders for students who want to take a closer look into the fast-growing startup world with industry experts by their side.
This programme is tailored to share real business world experience with aspiring future founders by introducing them with a mindset of creative innovators who can recognise the needs of modern customers.
The teaching methods and covered course content have been developed from already existing acceleration programmes organised by Startup Wise Guys helping promising startup founders to scale their products globally.
The main goal of this programme is to equip students with an understanding of business problems, strategies and leadership decisions.
By using different teaching methods, practical tasks and personal experience, our experts will help students to critically assess problems and introduce them with useful toolboxes to tackle these problems with the appropriate and creative solutions.
Who is welcome to participate?
- within the age of 16-22
- fluent in English
- with an international and open mindset
- have a passion for learning and self-development
- Workshops and lectures by international industry experts
- Practice related projects
- Startup/company visits
- Mentor feedback and guidance
- Networking events
- Learn what it takes to build a successful startup from experienced founders and experts
- Meet, collaborate and network with like-minded ambitious students
- Develop leadership and decision-making skills, to help you thrive as a founder
- Learn how to communicate effectively and build a strong team
- Discover your strengths and talents and how to use them best to grow your company
- Get a real and honest look at the exciting world of startups
The course is split into two modules:
- During the first 5 days, students will be mentored and trained through seminars and workshops to see value in a broad spectrum of topics such as teamwork, creativity, productivity, finance and sales.
- The additional 5 days are dedicated to solving real-life business problems.
By using Design Sprint methodology developed by Google Ventures and working together with like-minded aspiring future leaders, students will be challenged to come up with the problem solution which will be presented at the final Demo day!
There is one day in between the modules in which team building / outdoor activities or a small trip will be organised.
At the end of the first week, students will be divided into groups of 5. Teams have to come up with the problem to which they will try to find the best solution during the second week.
|GV: The Design Sprint|
Creating a path for the week, long-term goals, create a map, pick a target
Focus on solutions, remix and improve, sketching
Critiquing solutions, decision time, creating a storyboard
Prototype creation and reviewing, interview script
Test day, interview customers, presentations
Final Demo day
Every day of the second week is dedicated to a special stage of the problem-solving process. In order to achieve the best possible results, Startup Wise Guys Partners and Team Members will be assigned to the teams as mentors and facilitators.