EBS is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Project Manager with a sense of creativity and an eye for data.
You feel confident in working with data and numbers but also enjoy the creative part of marketing. You possess great project management skills and are well-organized with the ability to multitask. Our daily activities are carried out in Estonian and English, therefore, good communication skills in both languages is a must.
The day-to-day responsibilities
- Composing and executing marketing plans for Estonian and Finnish markets
- Evaluating and analysing our marketing activities (using Google Analytics)
- Hands-on marketing channels management (university webpage, social media channels)
- Creating marketing content
Skills and experience we value in a good candidate
- Strong analytical skills combined with a creative mind
- 3+ years of experience in marketing
- Degree in business, marketing, communication or another relevant field
REASONS TO JOIN:
We have a cool team executing innovative projects that have a valuable impact on a larger scale in the field of Estonian higher education.
You will have opportunities for professional development in an international environment.
To apply for the position please kindly send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15, 2019.