For leaders who are inspired by innovation!
Who can take part?
- All entrepreneurial-minded students from EBS high school and university from Tallinn and Helsinki campus;
- EBS alumni.
How it is organized?
- Each month new event focusing on one primary topic.
What is happening?
- Inspirational talks from experts and company owners;
- Workshops on the topic;
- Networking with mentors and other participants.
- brings together like-minded entrepreneurial people, who´s dream is to get their idea from paper to real world and make it happen;
- organizes events, where you can meet and greet successful business people from different areas;
- networking with alumni;
- connects you with your fellow students from EBS Tallinn and Helsinki.
Main questions, what we will focus on:
- Vision Where do you want to be in 10 years?
- Goals What do you want to achieve?
- Focus To what and to whom you have to focus?
- Direction What is your action plan?
- Leadership How will you do it?
- 6 main events once a month
- In addition, side events for registred students!
- Every event is with special focus area;
- Networking with mentors and experts of the field.
Be part of a community with great mentors; interesting workshops; inspiring speakers; future millionairs!
Registration to Incubator program
26th of October
- Powerless to powerful - taking control
- Career building (branding & networking)
It is the place to be - you are welcome to network, ask for a good advise and expand your contact list!
Key note speakers:
Who are you?
I am a person who has constantly taken on new challenges in life and been prepared to acquire new skills needed to do so in order to be successful. I have been a teacher and co-author of textbooks, an entrepreneur, a top manager of an international listed company, and now I am preparing for another turn.
What You will focus on in your speach?
- Personal development stages in the field of entrepreneurship.
- I will highlight key activities, what personal qualities helped me succeed, and what I had to learn.
- We are all personalities with our own qualities and desires to thrive.
- Personality traits develop at an early age, but knowledge can be learned throughout life.
- Kristjan Rotenberg (Espira)
As a mentor and a trainer he is helping managers and their teams:
- to transform processes using BPM and LEAN tools,
- to develop team effectiveness and team management skills,
- to build up personal resilience that helps to endure despite adversities,
- to design personal habits that propel you towards your goals.
Who is she?
Anna is an experienced argumentation and moderating skills trainer. In addition she is an active discussion moderator at SpeakSmart. Apart from her work at SpeakSmart and the Ministry of Social Affairs, she has devoted her time to understand the psychological aspects of personal development and, thus, has continued her academic education in the field of Psychology at the University of Tartu.
What is she focused on?
Anna is specifically interested in the connection between our minds and the fear of public speaking. She aims to help people for whom the fear of performing is such a hindrance that learning traditional speaking skills (such as messaging, structure or storytelling) becomes secondary. She has created a programme combined of public speaking skills development and cognitive therapy to help others perform well regardless of their fear.
Multilingual business executive with more than fifteen years of experience in human resources function and over fifteen years in sales, business development and general management
More than 20 years of experience in IT field. Finds its easy to explain complicated things in a simple language to non-technical people. "Let´s do it!" mindset, leadership and executive coaching methodologies are the tools to achieve the goals and motivate the team.
Expert in innovation field - how to start a business, how to keep the focus and validate the idea quickly, how to bring innovation to a long-established company and its processes or how to create innovation in "boring" areas and make then cool.
Experience in product development, pricing, launch of new products and cooperation´s, underwriting, reinsurance, process improvement, leadership, coaching, pan-Baltic product portfolio management. I like to develop new products and services to customers and launch new value creating partnerships.
From 2005 Aviareps Airline Management founder and co-owner, member of the Board. 1995-2005 worked at Estonian Air several positions in commercial field incl. Vice President Commercial. Expert in aviation, tourism, sales, marketing, business models.
Experience from Estonian hospitality and higher educational sector with understanding of technology transfer between entrepreneurial and academic world (Tallink Hotels, Radisson, Palace hotel Tallinn, Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Education, Tallinn University of Technology).
Empowering Green Energy as Communications Manager at Eesti Energia & Enefit Green. Previously had long-term experience in advising corporate clients in the field of strategic communication. Liis was also a member of Nordica's first year team and mastered crisis communication. During her career, previous academic work and voluntary activities, she has got familiar with the company's social and responsible activities and CSR
- Helen Tarvis
Head of Division, Risk Group Products and Digital Banking at Swedbank Group since 2018. Areas of competence: Process management, operational risk management, project management, organisation governance, general management and leadership.
Long career in tourism starting already at age of 16. In 2008 started own company Estonian Experience (later renamed to Nordic Experience) which is currently offering private tours in 10 cities in Northern Europe from Tallinn to Amsterdam and servicing over 25 000 tourists in a year. Areas of competence: branding, service design, partner relationships, customer service and international expansion.
CEO at Avis Budget Group Baltics
- Next events and main focus topics:
- 23th of November - Business development
- Urban Safary: finding problems worth solving with your business
- Company Safari: finding business opportunities worth solving with your company
- 14th of December - Marketing and branding
- Creating timeless brands
- Further sessions to be announced in January 2021