For leaders who are inspired by innovation!
Who can take part?
- All entrepreneurship-minded students from EBS high school and university from Tallinn and Helsinki campus;
- EBS alumni.
How it is organized?
- Each month new event focusing on one primary topic.
What is happening?
- Inspirational talks from experts and company owners;
- Workshops on the topic;
- Networking with mentors and other participants.
- brings together like-minded entrepreneurial people, who´s dream is to get their idea from paper to real world and make it happen;
- organizes events, where you can meet and greet successful business people from different areas;
- networking with alumni;
- connects you with your fellow students from EBS Tallinn and Helsinki.
Main questions, what we will focus on:
- Vision Where do you want to be in 10 years?
- Goals What do you want to achieve?
- Focus To what and to whom you have to focus?
- Direction What is your action plan?
- Leadership How will you do it?
You are welcome to 28th of September, at 16.30-18.00 in the main hall (room 413)
where we have great opportunity to meet and greet special people:
- EBS alumni, Herty Tammo from Startup Wise Guys
- Marily Hendrikson from Startup Estonia
- Katrin Järv from EBS, introduces Mentor Program
Be part of a community with great mentors; interesting workshops; inspiring speakers; future millionairs!
Registration to Intro event
- 6 events;
- Once a month;
- By turns in Tallinn and Helsinki;
- Every event is with special focus area;
- Networking with mentors and experts of the field.
- 28th of September, at 16.30-18.00 Intro event. FREE of charge!
To meet and greet and get more detailed programme overview.
- Next events and main focus topics:
- October - Personal development
- Powerless to powerful - taking control
Career building (branding & networking)
- November - Business development
- Urban Safari: finding problems worth solving with your business
- Company Safari: finding business opportunities worth solving with your company
- December - Marketing and branding
- Creating timeless brands
- Further sessions to be announced in January 2021