The study programme is intended for someone who wishes to wisely enter the world of business, create their own business or supplement already existing business knowledge, and provides the opportunity to continue their studies in Master’s study.
Upon completing the study programme you will receive actual experience in starting and developing a business, and specialise during daytime studies in the direction of technology business, creative business, or professional sales. Session-based students will be able to study subjects in the direction of specialisation in the form of electives.
The Entrepreneurship and Business Administration programme is taught only in Estonian. For more information click HERE.
Why the Entrepreneurship and Business Administration study programme?
- Under the guidance of lecturers and working together with your fellow students, you will be free to create a student business during your first semester of daytime studies.
- Together with fellow students possessing work experience you be searching for solutions to business related challenges during session-based lectures.
- You will get to know the peculiarities of start-up entrepreneurship and e-business and digital marketing.
- Modern teaching methods are supported by the cloud-based e-learning platform Canvas, which is used by many of the top universities around the world.
- Studies take place, for the most part, in small study groups (not more than 35 students) and each student is advised in study organisation related questions by a personal study consultant.
Graduate’s work related profile
Graduates of the programme operate as entrepreneurs or as small company managers, as well as business project developers and specialists in positons requiring knowledge of entrepreneurship and the economy. The salary of EBS alumni in the field of business and management is, in comparison with graduates from other universities, higher.
Next admission interviews will take place on the 29th of May.
Start of studies.