MA in Business Administration select one concentration and Two year MBA select two concentrations.
“Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” – Joe Chernov
The purpose of this concentration is to prepare the students to deal independently and effectively with emerging and new marketing tasks in complex contexts. To provide students with an advanced level of contemporary marketing knowledge and application skills.
- Understanding marketing theories and practices
- Integrated marketing planning and execution
- Mindset and skills as a marketing team leader
- Sound understanding of ethical and legal considerations
- Understanding, gathering and analyzing information and data as an input to evidence-based decisions in complex situations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creative and curious mind
The objective of this concentration is to address data management principles, practices and technologies, and provide skills to analyse organization’s data in order to develop organizational approaches that both sustain and enhance its value, as data is such a valuable organizational asset that requires careful management in order to maximise its benefits.
- Upon successful completion of this module the participants will have an understanding, knowledge and skills of data management and data analytics:
- They will understand the value and nature of organizational data, and the detailed principles and practices required to collect high-quality data, and to review and prepare it for business analysis;
- They will be able to organize and use real-world data collections and data visualization tools to answer questions about organizations.
The objective of this concentration is to equip participants with the knowledge on how organisations use, manage and exploit digital technology to improve the performance of their business in today’s digital economy whilst avoiding inherent risks incurred by digital change and innovation.
Upon successful completion of the module, the participants will exhibit sound knowledge and skills in digitalisation, change leadership, technology management and business analytics by:
- Understanding the organizational and social aspects of digital innovation, and the complex interplay between people, business processes and digital technologies in organizations;
- Managing, developing and implementing digital technology, services and infrastructure to innovate the performance of the organization;
- Managing the complexity of digitalisation with the ability to make informed and timely decisions.
Module is Delivered in English 30% Skill based curriculum
What you will learn;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a perfect start-up team
- From vision to product concept, problem-solution fit, value proposition
- Developing a business model, „fail fast“ mindset, Lean start-up process, Pirate Metrics, de-risking business model.
- Lean Product Development, Agile Mindset, Design Thinking, The Minimum Viable Product, Product-Market Fit.
- Pitching Practice Workshop.
50% - on the ground startup setup, practising and developing skills in co-operation with corporate partner/start-up investment fund.
10% - EBS MBA alumni mentoring
10% - Final report and pitch to fund managers
The aim of the concentration is to prepare students to compete in the global marketplace that creates, manages, and sustains corporate value.
After completion of the module, students are able to:
- Define, implement, and report long-range financial strategies that create value for all interested stakeholders;
- Evaluate the entire financial position and forward-looking strategies of a corporation
- Recommend and implement decisions that balance financial returns and risks;
- Analyze prospective corporate merger opportunities;
- Value financial instruments designed to enhance return and reduce the risk of the overall corporate operation;
- Recommend specific corporate portfolio adjustments based on modern financial investment principles;
- Implement required internal accounting controls to efficiently report financial performance required by regulatory entities
- Actively take part in external consulting engagements that connect business decisions to their value enhancing outcomes;
- Take charge of general or departmental management activities and accept responsibility for financial results and return on invested capital.