The Sr. Lecturer will be expected to deliver challenging and innovative teaching at graduate and undergraduate level while covering approximately 30 ECTS of courses per semester in EBS Tallinn, EBS Helsinki and online. Ability to incorporate the Canvas LMS into delivery, grading, and student interaction is a must. Supervising bachelor and master theses and assisting in administration of EBS falls into the responsibilities of the position.
We are looking for candidates with interest in providing recommendations for updates and refinements of existing curriculum offerings, who can add to the interdisciplinary nature of our dynamic and international student body.
A suitable candidate
- With finance background, has ability to teach various finance-related topics e.g. corporate finance, investments, banking, risk management, etc
- With accounting background, has ability to teach various accounting-related topics, e.g. financial accounting, managerial accounting, financial statement analysis, etc
- Is able to provide instruction in all teaching modalities, e.g. traditional face-to-face, remote synchronous delivery, and online asynchronous offerings
- Copy of highest degree in Finance or Accounting (candidates are expected to have at least a Master’s degree)
- Documents supporting teaching, administrative and professional (e.g. CFA, CA) qualifications
- Your application should also encompass a teaching agenda (one page), relevant course evaluations and a contact list of suggested references
Reasons to join EBS
- EBS offers opportunities for professional development in an international environment.
- You will have the opportunity to develop new module programs in project teams.
- Your input will be valuable on a larger scale in the field of Estonian higher education in business.
To apply for the position, please kindly send your application documents to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin May 31, 2020 and continue until the position is filled.