Journal of Management and Change
Associate Professor, PhD
Phone: +372 665 1347
Journal of Management and Change, earlier called as EBS Review, is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that has been published since the spring of 1995. It covers the areas of business and social science such as management, leadership, organisational change, corporate governance, business ethics, corporate responsibility, sustainability, economics, finance, accounting, banking, human resources management, marketing, international business, entrepreneurship development, international relations, law, development studies, cross-cultural studies, public administration, women studies, education and so on.
We have a permanent international editorial board, all well-known and distinguished academics and high-level specialists in their fields. Our aim is to pursue a continual process of improvement by broadening the editorial board with top specialists from various fields of management and business administration and receive high-level contributions from around the world. The journal publishes different kinds of original papers, including conceptual and empirical research, case studies and managerial approaches.
Journal of Management and Change is indexed with and included in EBSCO databases, and according to ETIS its publication category is 1.2.
Journal of Management and Change welcomes unpublished contributions from an empirical and / or conceptional point of view on the above mentioned topics.
The latest version of the Journal of Management and Change can be downloaded here.
Mari Kooskora - Centre for Business Ethics, Estonian Business School, Estonia
- Eric Breit, Oslo and Akerhus University of Applied Sciences, Norway
- Katlin Cundiff, Drury University, Breech School of Business, USA
- Tiit Elenurm, Department of Management, Estonian Business School, Estonia
- Joshua Fogel, Brooklyn College of the City University of New York, USA
- Giuseppe Lucio Gaeta, Department of Human and Social Sciences, University of Naples L’Orientale, Naples, Italy
- Ronald Jeurissen, European Institute of Business Ethics (EIBE), Nyenrode Business University, the Netherlands
- Jan Jonker, Radboud University Nijmegen- Nijmegen School of Management, the Netherlands
- Mary Beth Klinger, Business & Technology Division, College of Southern Maryland, USA
- Natalia Konovalova, RISEBA University of Business, Arts and Technology, IRIS Latvia, Latvia
- Vilmantė Kumpikaitė-Valiūnienė, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
- Renata Matkevičienė, Faculty of Communication, Vilnius University, Lithuania
- Merita Mattila, University of Ghana (East Legon), Golden Age Rural Development (NGO), Ghana
- Brent McKenzie, College of Business + Economics, University of Guelph, Canada
- Grant Michelson, Department of Marketing & Management, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- Yulia Lapina, Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance, Sumy, Ukraine
- Anna-Maija Lämsä, School of Business and Economics, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Ganesh Nathan, Business School Lausanne (BSL); Institute of Management University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland, Switzerland
- Patrick O’Sullivan, Grenoble Ecole de Management, Professors Guild International, France
- Francesco Pastore, Department of Law, Seconda Universitá di Napoli, Italy
- Andris Petersons, Faculty of Communication, School of Business Administration Turiba, Latvia
- Rajesh Pillania, Management Development Institute, India
- Raminta Pučėtaitė, Vilnius University, Kaunas Department of Humanities, Lithuania
- Anne Reino, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu, Estonia
- Joseph C. Santora, Ecole des Ponts Business School; International School of Management (ISM), Paris, France
- Greg Simons, Uppsala University, Uppsala Centre for Russian and Eurasian Studies, Sweden
- René Schmidtpeter, Center for Advanced Sustainable Management (CASM), Cologne Business School, Germany
- Loreta Tauginienė, Mykolas Romeris University, Academic Ethics Centre, Lithuania
- Daphyne Thomas, College of Business, James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA
- Wim Vandekerckhove, University of Greenwich Business School, Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, UK
- Mile Vasic, Slobomir P University, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Gil Bozer, Sapir Academic College, Israel
Michael Haagensen for Papers Edited (www.papersedited.eu)
- Journal of Management and Change 34/35 "Organisational Change and Development of Managerial Capabilities"
- Journal of Management and Change 32/33 "Insights into Contemporary Issues in Management"
- Journal of Management and Change 30/31 "Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Estonian Business School. Change, Values and Sustainability"
- Journal of Management and Change 29 "Performing Organizational Change Projects"
- EBS Review 28 "Recovering from Crisis, Organisational Change and Development"
- EBS Review 27 "Change, New Challenges and Achieving Sustainability through Corporate Social Responsibility"
- EBS Review 26 "Research on Management and Organizations"
- EBS Review 25 "Special Issue on Research in the Estonian Business Context"
- EBS Review 24 "Organizational Change and Development in Transitional Countries"
- EBS Review 23 "Changes in Society, Changes in Organizations, and the Changing Role of HRM: Managing International Human Resources in a Complex World"
- EBS Review 22 "Organizational Change and Development in Transitional Countries"
- EBS Review 21 "Corporate Governance"
- EBS Review 20 "Leadership, Ethics, Responsibility and Diversity"
- EBS Review 19 "Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility"
- EBS Review 18 "Innovation and Knowledge Sharing"
- EBS Review 17 "People Friendly Management"
- EBS Review 16 "Risks and Risks Management"
- EBS Review 15 "Innovation, Knowledge, Marketing and Ethics"
- EBS Review 14 "Finance, Accounting and Economics"
- EBS Review 13 "Change and Growth Innovation and Electronics"
- EBS Review 12 "Business Ethics in Modern Society"