Head of Open University
Phone: +372 665 1386
ACCA Computer-based exams
Computer-based exams (CBEs) are available for the first four ACCA Knowledge module exams (F1, F2, F3 and F4 English and Global), which can be done at Estonian Business School.
What are the benefits of sitting CBEs?
- Flexibility - You can sit CBEs at any time of the year. CBEs also offer flexibility for re-sits, which can be taken at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times you can re-sit the CBE exams.
- Instant results - Your result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exam.
- Availability of fast results - Your results are uploaded by the licensed centre and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
How does CBE work?
- You can sit a CBE exam at EBS Open University at Estonian Business School.The examination fee of CBE ACCA is GBP 61 for the F1 to F3 exam and GBP 76 for the F4 exam + EUR 55 exam centre service price + VAT 20% added to the total price. (The amount in EUR is stated according to the currency exchange rate set by the European Central Bank on the date when the invoice is created);
- To register for CBEs you should provide your ACCA number and full date of birth.
- You will be registered for an exam on the date you agreed and you will be sent an invoice. After you have paid a fee via the online account, please take a receipt with you or send it at least a day prior to your exam.
On the day of the exam, your identity will be checked by the invigilator (please do not forget to bring a valid ID document with your picture), further validity and eligibility checks are carried out, and then the invigilator instructions will be read out.
- You are then asked to start the exam software and insert validation details into the software. This will further check your identity and eligibility to sit the exams.
- Instruction screens will be displayed and you may then start the exam when advised to do so by the invigilator.
- Once the exam is started, the questions are displayed on screen and the answers are input directly onto the CBE software.
- On completion of the exam, the final percentage of the final score is calculated and displayed on the screen.
- You will be asked to print two copies of the Provisional Result Notification; one copy is retained by the CBE centre and the other is for your records.
- The CBE centre uploads the results to the CBE system and these will be transferred to your records with ACCA within 72 hours.
You can participate in preparation courses in the autumn semester 2017 (September - December)
Next exam dates in EBS:
September 28, 2017
October 26, 2017
November 30, 2017
December 15 or 18, 2017
If you interested about preparation courses for exams, you can find information from here