Head of Open University
Phone: +372 665 1386
ACCA Computer-based exams
Computer-based exams (CBEs) are available for the first four ACCA Knowledge module exams (F1, F2, F3 and F4 English and Global), which can be done in Estonian Business School.
What are the benefits of sitting CBEs?
- Flexibility - You can sit CBEs at any time of the year. CBEs also offer flexibility for re-sits, which you can take at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times you can re-sit the exams by CBE.
- Instant results - Your result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exam.
- Fast results availability - Your results are uploaded by the licensed centre and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
How do CBE work?
- CBEs exam you can make in EBS Open University at Estonian Business School. CBEs ACCA examination fee is 61 GBP for F1 to F3 exam and 76 GBP for F4 exam + 55 EUR exam center service price + VAT 20% is added to the total price.
(The amount in EUR is stated according to the currency exchange rate set by the European Central bank on the date when invoice is created)
- To register for CBEs you should provide your ACCA number and full date of birth.
- You will be registered to exam on the date you agreed and you will be sent invoice. After you paid fee via online account, please take a recipe with you or send it at least day before your exam.
On the day of the exam, your identity will be checked by the invigilator, (please do not forget to bring valid ID document with your picture) further validity and eligibility checks are carried out, and then the invigilator instructions will be read out.
- You are then asked to start the exam software and input validation details into the software. This will further check your identity and eligibility to sit the exams.
- Instruction screens will be displayed and you may then start the exam when advised to do so by the invigilator.
- Once the exam is started, the questions are displayed on screen and the answers are input directly onto the CBE software.
- On completion of the exam, the final percentage score is calculated and displayed on screen.
- You will be asked to print two copies of the Provisional Result Notification; one copy is retained by the CBE centre and the other is for your records.
- The CBE centre uploads the results to the CBE system and these will be transferred to your records with ACCA within 72 hours.
Examination dates on spring-summer 2017:
March 3, at 12:00
April, 6, at 11:00
May 12, at 11:00
June, 29 at 11:00