Communications and Admissions Specialist to EBS Helsinki campus
Replacement of an employee on maternity leave
Overview of the position:
The Communications and Admissions Specialist’s main duties are PR, Marketing and Sales activities in Finland as well as running the university admissions in Helsinki. The position also includes the responsibilities of an office assistant.
The main duties of the employee are:
- PR, Marketing and Sales activities in Finland
- Planning and logistics of the admission process
- Advising the applicants
- Day-to-day office management, assistance to the faculty
- Assistant role in counselling of students
- Bachelor’s degree (or graduating student)
- Very good communication and customer service skills
- Good knowledge and skills in marketing and sales, including social media and website management
- Excellent knowledge of English in writing and speech
- Excellent knowledge of Finnish in writing and speech /an advantage if native speaker
- Readiness to work on Saturdays and evenings depending on the season
We are looking for a cheerful colleague who has an open attitude and is ready to work hard with us. The job includes traveling to marketing meetings in Tallinn on a monthly basis.
- International corporate culture
- An opportunity to work in collaboration with professional experts in an international university
- A variety of training opportunities
- A friendly and synergetic team
- A full-time job, with fixed-term contract replacing employee during the maternity leave. The employment contract will be based on Finnish laws; taxes will be paid to Finland.
- The work is located in Helsinki, Technopolis Ruoholahti.
Starting time: October 2018. Application deadline: 25th September 2018.
Please send your CV and cover letter with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information: 040 844 2840 / Essi Sarvela
Application deadline: 25th September 2018