International Business Administration in Helsinki
Master programme for experts in their field!
Study period: 2 years
Tuition fee: total € 12 000
Form of study: session-based studies
Study language: English
Degree awarded: Master of Arts in Social Sciences
The two–year Master’s programme in International Business Administration with specialisation in organizational change and leadership is designed for students with a Bachelor`s degree in Economics, Business or Management, or the equivalent who wish to become experts in the field of organisational Change and Leadership. The modular programme is perfect to those who have a career or commitments that make it challenging to attend the university a daily basis.
Marketing management (taught only in EBS Tallinn Campus)
Finance and accounting (taught only in EBS Tallinn Campus)
Organisational change and leadership (taught only in EBS Helsinki Campus)
Short description of the curriculum structure:
- Core subjects - 42 ECTS
- Special subjects - 42 ECTS
- Major (30 ECTS)
- Elective module (12 ECTS)
- Optional courses - 6 ECTS
- Master Thesis - 30 ECTS
TOTAL 120 ECTS
The structure of the programme as well as information about each course can be found from EBS Study Information System.
The objectives of the Curriculum:
- Add value to obtained first degrees by developing knowledge, analytical, professional and team player skills of students;
- Produce high quality graduates with the ability to systematically and creatively apply knowledge and understanding of international business and management;
- Enhance students´ lifelong learning skills and personal development for sustainable professional career.
The profile of graduates:
- Top or mid-level managers in respective fields and heads of departments;
- team leaders of international projects;
- Employment in positions of entrepreneurship or public administration that requires the skills of individual- and team work, and team leadership;
- Members of research teams in the field of economics and social sciences;
- The doctoral students in the field of economics and management