Admission to Master's studies
The admission for study year 2017/2018 is now over.
Admission deadline for study year 2018/2019 for EU candidates is the 5th of January, 2018 and 1st of July, 2018.
Admission deadline for study year 2018/2019 for non-EU candidates is the 10th of April, 2018.
Application can be submitted HERE!
International Business Administration MA is designed for students with the Bachelor`s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Management or equivalent. The strenght of the programme at EBS is the fact that its curriculum is traditional in the best possible sense. For senior specialists it's important to have in-depth knowledge of their field, but also a broad-based business education.
- Finance - taught in EBS Tallinn campus
- Marketing - taught in EBS Tallinn campus
- Organisational Change and Management - taught in EBS Helsinki campus
The admission for study year 2017/2018 for EU and non-EU applicants is now over.
Admission to EBS Master's studies takes place twice a year - in summer and in winter (only EU). Admitted students can start their studies in September. First step for applying to EBS is filling out the application form: Dream Apply Student Admission Platform
After sending the application, EBS study consultant will contact you and explain the admission process.
- The application deadline for EU candidates (incl. Turkey, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus and other countries who do not need visa to enter Estonia) for study year 2018/2019 is the 5ht of January, 2018 and 1st of July, 2018 (documents must be sent to EBS by the deadline).
- Applicants from Finland are asked to fill in EBS electronic application form. More information in Finnish can be found here.
- The application deadline for non-EU candidates for study year 2018/2019 is the 10th of April, 2018 (documents must be sent to EBS by the deadline).
Studies start on the 1st of September.
All Estonian candidates are asked to review the admission periods HERE.