ADMISSION TO MASTER´S STUDIES
International Business Administration MA is designed for students with the Bachelor`s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Management or equivalent. The strenght of the programme at EBS is the fact that its curriculum is traditional in the best possible sense. For senior specialists it's important to have in-depth knowledge of their field, but also a broad-based business education.
- Finance - taught in EBS Tallinn campus
- Marketing - taught in EBS Tallinn campus
- Organisational Change and Management - taught in EBS Helsinki campus
The admission for study year 2017/2018 for EU applicants is open.
Admission to EBS Master's studies takes place twice a year - in summer and in winter (only EU). Admitted students can start their studies either in September or in February (only EU). First step for applying to EBS is filling out the application form: Dream Apply Student Admission Platform
After sending the application, EBS study consultant will contact you and explain the admission process.
- The application deadline for EU candidates (incl. Turkey, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus and other countries who do not need visa to enter Estonia) is the 1st of July, 2017.
- Applicants from Finland are asked to fill in EBS electronic application form. More in Finnish can be found here.
- Estonian candidates are asked to submit their application in SAIS (Sisseastumise infosüsteem). More detailed information in Estonian.
Admission for non-EU candidates for study year 2017/2018 is over.
Studies start on the 1st of September.