Information about admission
Welcome to the most international private university in the region – Estonian Business School!
Exclusive opportunity: Win one of two scholarships worth up to €3,500 to study a degree taught in English at EBS. Application deadline is 30th of April. Start your Business Journey today, by applying for the scholarship here!
Established in 1988, EBS is the oldest privately owned business university located in the heart of Tallinn, Estonia and Helsinki, Finland.
With more than 1500 students and international faculty, EBS’s goal is to provide enterprising people with academic knowledge, skills and values for its successful implementation. EBS teaches entrepreneurship and business administration in a practical manner at Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral levels.
EBS has over 4500 alumni who according to a study by Statistics Estonia earn higher monthly income than the graduates of other Estonian universities. Information from on EBS alumni research:
- 40% of EBS graduates earn higher salary (2000 EUR/month)
- 90% of the EBS alumni are satisfied with the decision to invest in business education
- 60% of alumni see the return on their investment to education with 2-5 years
- In addition to the EBS education, the alumni values highly the universities important contacts and internationalism
EBS is an entrepreneurial university in Estonia, with more than 15 years of experiences in incubation of student enterprises.
- International learning environment – foreign students, guest lecturers
- Different exchange programmes enable students to spend up to a year in top universities
- Students have an opportunity to acquire a double diploma with top UK university (among top 10), LUMS.
- Practitioners & guest lecturers are chosen based on participants' entrepreneurial ambitions and vision for self-development
- A considerable share of individual work will be carried out in teams to give the students essential skills needed to complete real life business tasks (that are seldom carried out in isolation)
- Diverse teaching methods: team-teaching, team-learning, theory is combined with practical learning
- Academic year begins with BootCamp – a two-day study and networking master class
- Flexible organization of studies
- Personal advisory services