- All EBS programmes on Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral level have passed the international higher education transitional evaluation.
- According to the Estonian Republic Government Regulation No 178 (from December 18, 2008, “Standard of Higher Education” Annex 3), Estonian Business School has the right to issue academic degrees and diplomas to students after completing the corresponding programme (21.08.2010).
- See: https://www.riigiteataja.ee/aktilisa/1070/8201/2004/VV_178m_lisa3_uus.pdf# ; the decree no 632, 1.07.2010 of the Ministry of Education and Science.
- Estonian Business School has the CEEMAN (Central and East European Management Development Association) international accreditation since 2001.
More detailed information about the institutional accreditation can be found from the website of Estonian Higher Education Quality Agency (EKKA) http://www.ekka.archimedes.ee/en
- The results of transitional evaluation in Estonia (2009-2011) http://www.ekka.archimedes.ee/files/TE_Results_2011(final).pdf
- Transitional Evaluation: A Special Case of External Evaluation of Higher Education in Estonia 2009-2011 http://www.ekka.archimedes.ee/files/EKKA_YH_kokkuvote_ENG.pdf