EBS Students Going to Study Abroad
The ERASMUS programme
European Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students offers EBS students the unique possibility to study abroad in any other European country for a period one semester or the whole year!
You can receive a study grant for travel and living abroad! And you won't have to pay university fees abroad!
You will receive full recognition for your study period abroad at home.
Who can participate in ERASMUS?
To participate in the ERASMUS programme, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- You are a citizen of Estonia (or any other participating countries), you are recognised as stateless person, you have a permanent resident or official status of refugee).
- You are a EBS student and enrolled in a formal programme of study at the EBS (Bachelor or Master level: full-time, evening, distance studies).
- You have completed at least the first year of your university studies.
- Your average grade is higher than 3,0.
March 1, 2013 - deadline for studies abroad in academic year of 2013/2014
- Outgoing Application Form
- Transcript of EBS grades (academic record in English)
- Motivation letter
ERASMUS grant consists of:
- Travel grant
- Monthly living grant