Research papers annual reports
EBS has defined management research as research into the management of private, public and non-governmental organizations and processes in these organizations. The new research strategy defines clear guidelines for further consolidation of management research and the Doctoral programme in management.
EBS has developed strong links between research, executive training and consulting. To support consulting activities the Entrepreneurship Centre was established at EBS. Academic study programmes offered at EBS, and training programmes offered at EBS Executive Training Centre, complement each other and are developed in good synergy.
According to our perception, EBS’ aims, objectives and priorities at the institutional level are in good synergy with those at the Doctoral programme and faculty level.
A common programme integrating management research at EBS has been formulated as “Organizational development in an institutional context”.
As a result, programmes under this general umbrella are the following:
- Development of organisations and management of change
- Development of Public Administration Organizations and their Legal Framework. Application of Experience in New Democracies
- Institutional Economics
- Social Responsibility and Ethical Values of Organizations
- Intelligent IT Systems in Public and Private Organizations
- Innovative entrepreneurship and knowledge transfer in international networks