1. Any internationally recognized language test corresponding to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages level B1 (intermediate), e.g.
TOEFL PBT score 431-482, TOEFL iBT score 43-61;
TOEIC score 381-540;
IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) 3.5-4.5;
PET (Preliminary English Test);
BEC 1 (Business English Certificate) Preliminary
or oral and written entrance test in English in EBS.
2. High school math results required.
3. In addition an interview will be held by EBS representatives via Skype.
International students who are applying for admission to EBS full-time studies must submit the following documents:
- high school diploma and grade transcript
- Recognition of foreign higher education qualifications by the Estonian ENIC/NARIC bureau
is recommendable and will be undertaken by the university.
- Official notarized translation of the certificates into English is required.
- We recommend consulting the university International Admissions Office as to which country-specific educational documents need to be provided.
- As a general rule, students who have right to start their studies at university level at their home countries can do so in Estonia.
- passport or other identification document with a photo and a personal ID-code
- 1 passport photo (3x4 cm)
- a CV or a letter of recommendation from previous school or work environment
- motivation letter
- English language test result
- completed application form
- application fee 35 EUR
OÜ EBS Education
bank: SEB Pank, Tornimäe 2, Tallinn 15010, SWIFT (BIC) EEUHEE2X
bank account number: IBAN - EE351010220070728014
There is no fee for EBS graduates and applicants from EBS partners and partner schools.
Before filling in application form, please make sure that you have all the required documents.
All those above listed documents need to be translated into English and they have to be notarized or certified with an Apostille.
Application deadlines (admission for study year 2013/2014)
• Non-EU - May 15th
• EU - July 5th
• Estonian graduates - August 13th. Please see more information for Estonians.
1. Apply online
2. Send your educational documents to EBS to the following address:
Admissions and Studies Office
Lauteri street 3
After receiving all required documents EBS will send those to Estonian ENIC/NARIC center for evaluation.
3. Pay application fee
Application documents will be processed only after application fee is received.
4. Admission interview via Skype
Interview will be scheduled individually with every applicant at the Admissions and Studies Office.
Admissions Committee will decide upon the student admission. All decisions will be communicated by e-mail.
6. Study Contract
Students should make the final decision about their studies within 10 days from receipt of the offer of a place. The university will then send via e-mail the invoice for the first academic year tuition fee. The Official Admission Letter together with the Study Contract will be sent to successful candidates by post.
7. Apply for temporary residence permit for study in Estonia
All students must have a valid passport for their period of study in Tallinn and a Temporary residence permit or Right of temporary residence for study.
Citizens of EU and EEA member states, as well as from the USA, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Mexico, Malaysia and a number of other countries (please consult the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, www.vm.ee) do not need a visa to enter Estonia for a period of three months. The students will need the Right of temporary residence.
Citizens of all other countries need a Temporary residence permit for study and to enter the Republic of Estonia. As a general rule officially admitted student should submit his/her application for a Residence permit in person in a nearest representation of Republic of Estonia. Detailed information is available here.
The decision about a Temporary residence permit will be given within a period of 2 months from the date officially admitted student has submitted the documents to the representation of Republic of Estonia.
EBS Admissions and Studies Office
Ms. Angela Kangro
Study Consultant for Admission
angela dot kangro at ebs dot ee
Room 115, Lauteri 3
10114 Tallinn Estonia
Tel: (+372) 6651 340
Opening hours: Mon-Friday 9 AM - 5.30 PM